Who is Dr. Maya?
Dr. Maya Sarkisyan is an expert in creating comprehensive approaches to correct physical and psychological health conditions, and incorporating components of emotional healing. She specializes in the most effective mind and body healing modalities such as:
Functional Medicine, Acupuncture, NLP, NET, Nutritional and Cellular Detoxification, Neurotransmitters and Food Sensitivity Testing, Nutrigenomics, Emotional Balancing
and many others.
She is a Functional Medicine Practitioner, National Board Certified Diplomate of Oriental Medicine and Florida Licensed Acupuncturist trained in the USA and China, in a wide variety of traditions of Oriental Medicine. She incorporates state-of-the-art scientific advances in modern medicine to help her patients achieve their goals faster.
In her care, you will benefit from complete health programs incorporating the most advanced methods of Oriental medicine, customized nutrition and state-of-the-art biochemical testing.
Dr. Maya also provides Functional Medicine online.
Dr. Maya provides in-office and telemedicine sessions on second medical opinion, diagnostics, and treatment planning, NLP, behavioral re-patterning, emotional balancing, personal development, and spiritual counseling.
Dr. Maya is a Doctor of Oriental Medicine, Certified NLP and NET Practitioner, and Licensed Acupuncturist with a private practice serving Southeast Florida – Boca Raton, Delray, and Palm Beach. She treats patients from around the world via telemedicine, in both English and Russian. She is also a Nationally Board Certified Diplomate in Acupuncture.
Dr. Maya provides daily online sessions on second medical opinion, diagnostics, and treatment planning, NLP, behavioral re-patterning, emotional balancing, personal development, and spiritual counseling.
She is an expert in detecting and re-patterning both physical and emotional patterns of disease – all in a single session. Most of her patients quickly experience positive changes in many areas of their lives.
Her practice is unique as for most patients it combines the most effective mind and body healing modalities such as acupuncture, NLP, NET, functional medicine, nutritional and cellular detoxification, cosmetic non-invasive procedures, food sensitivity testing, nutritional planning, and many others.
- Doctor of Oriental Medicine – by Florida Board of Acupuncture
- Master of Acupuncture, M.Ac. – by Academy for Five Element Acupuncture
- Certified DNA/Genetic Analysis Specialist – Stanford University
- Certified NET (Neuro Emotional Technique) Practitioner – by N.E.T. Inc.
- Licensed Master Practitioner in Neuro-Linguistic Programming – by Dr. Richard Bandler and John La Valle – NLP International
- Certified Practitioner in Neuro-Linguistic Programming – by Steve Andreas, Charles Faulkner – NLP Comprehensive
- Certified Hypnotherapist, C.Ht. – by Steven A. Leeds, Rachel B. Hott – The NLP Center of New York
- Diplomate in Acupuncture, Dipl.Ac. – by NCCAOM, National Certified Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
- Master of Computer Science, M.CS – by State Engineering University of Armenia
- Acupuncture Detoxification Specialist – by The National Acupuncture Detoxification Association
- Core Transformation Specialist, Smoking Cessation Specialist
Dr. Maya is an ordained Daoist priestess of the American Dragon Gate Lineage, under the founder, Shifu Michael Rinaldini/ Li Chang Dao, and given the Lineage name of Daoshi Xi Yan. American Dragon Gate Lineage is a branch of 22nd generation of Longmen (Dragon Gate) Lineage of Quanzhen School of Complete Perfection.
She also received advanced special training in the Dragon Gate lineage Medicinal Talismans with Abbot Zhang Ming Xin and Master Wong at the Daoist Jianfu Temple at the base of Qing Cheng Shan, China.
- International Association of Counselors and Therapists ( IACT )
- Florida State Oriental Medical Association (FSOMA)
- The National Acupuncture Detoxification Association (NADA)
- American Dragon Gate Lineage – Daoists of the Quanzhen Tradition
THE UNIQUE APPROACH TO HOLISTIC HEALTH CARE
Dr. Maya Sarkisyan specializes in internal holistic medicine, women’s health issues, emotional balancing, and wellness. Her patients come from different backgrounds and include business owners, corporate employees and senior executives, lawyers, psychologists, doctors, parents, caregivers, artists, students, etc. What unites them is a desire to improve and maintain their health and success using a holistic approach. The holistic approach includes effective medical care incorporating natural and organic solutions for the body, mind, and spirit.
Dr Maya has many resources in her toolbox of holistic medicine. She practices:
- Five Element Acupuncture and other types of Chinese medicine
- Genomic (DNA) Testing and Analysis
- Medical Qi Gong – an ancient Chinese non-invasive healing modality
- NET (Neuro-Emotional Technique) which is based on applied kinesiology and homeopathy
- NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming) and hypnosis. Both are effective mind-based techniques to achieve your goals and alleviate unwanted reactions and behaviors in a short period of time
- EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique ) to deal with negative emotions quickly and effectively
- Anti-Aging Mei Zen Cosmetic Acupuncture
- Blood test evaluation for food sensitivities testing, heavy metal toxicity checking, and hormonal and neurotransmitters evaluation.
- Nutritional and behavioral consulting, which includes customized supplement prescription, smoking cessation, lifestyle advice, and more.
What distinguishes Dr. Maya from many other conventional and alternative health practitioners is that she creates an individualized treatment for every patient, incorporating healing modalities applicable for each case. During each of your visits she is present with you in the treatment room the entire time, healing, applying super-thin acupuncture needles or essential oils, discussing issues, muscle tests and applying homeopathy, explaining your blood tests and other lab results. In her presence you feel supported, hopeful, and recognized as a whole person. She is committed to help you achieve your goals.
Maya has been a featured speaker on WBZT Health Talk Radio. She discussed Five Element Acupuncture in relation to emotional healing. In addition, she presented alternative medicine solutions to the Palm Beach County Tinnitus Group. Maya is also known for her work in NLP. She works with one of the best-known NLP training groups in the country. She is an active member of professional medical and hypnosis associations, and non-profit organizations for alternative healthcare public education.
Photography, travel, hiking, martial arts, fitness, yoga, dancing, music, technology, science, medical mysteries, cognitive neuroscience, quantum physics.
Welcome to DOCTOR MAYA CLINIC
We are an Integrative Medicine Clinic with unique and effective state-of-the-art diagnostic and treatment methodology. Most of our cases are complex and require thorough attention and scientific knowledge.
We pride ourselves on getting to the bottom of the problem, identifying root causes and helping you restore your physical and emotional health.
We partner with functional medicine labs, professional grade supplement pharmacies, and specialized medical lab consultants. Our partners’ reputation is important to us, and our business relationships with these providers goes back a decade or more. Dr. Maya is constantly updating her expertise in functional medicine to help you with your goals.
Meet our functional medicine labs, consultants, and pharmacies
Together we have been restoring peoples health and happiness for many years