Neuro Linguistic Programming – NLP
Learn specific skills and patterns to make positive change
Create new choices
Be more effective with others
Break free of old habits, self-destructive patterns and behaviors
Think clearly about what it is you want and how to get it.
Reduce stress as you teach your brain to work for you in all situations
Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) is the science of modelling patterns of human behavior. NLP explores the inner workings of the human mind: how we think, how we develop our desires, goals and fears and how we motivate ourselves, make connections, and give meaning to our experience.
NLP is the ‘user’s manual’ for the mind, using the mind’s own language to achieve specific and desired outcomes.
We help you with:
- Anxiety and Depression
- Resolving Emotional Charge
- Stage Anxiety (Fear of Public Speaking)
- Fear of Flight
- Fear of Exams
- Life Changing Events
- Relationship Issues
- Behavioral Change
- Learning Strategy
When you learn NLP, you learn specific skills and patterns to make positive change, create new choices, be more effective with others, break free of old habits, self-destructive patterns and behaviors, and think more clearly about what you want and how to get it.
Despite its wordy title, NLP remains an elegant and timely technology, with increasing relevance. With a growing emphasis on systems thinking, mind-body medicine, substance abuse, and educational models, NLP offers unique and creative ways to:
- Revolutionize how you perceive and store visual, auditory, physical and emotional information
- Reduce stress as you teach your brain to work for you in all situations
- Energize and streamline your verbal and written communication
- Live in the moment with choice, flexibility and resourceful responses
- Discover the matrix of your self-concept, how it develops and functions; and learn techniques to fortify it
- Greatly expand your conscious awareness of internal and external experience
- Learn to catch yourself in non-productive behaviors, discover underlying motives and change responses
- Radically enhance your understanding of people’s actions and communications, why they say what they say and do what they do
- Inoculate yourself against external events with a strong identity to weather any storm
- Ground yourself in positive and effective belief systems that produce immediate results
- Learn to recognize and create “congruence,” that state of “flow” where you feel confident, competent and at ease
- Discover the wisdom within yourself and forever change the how you relate to yourself and others