RESOLVING INNER CONFLICTS
Release Old Emotional Patterns to Figure Out The Right Solution
SEE A CLEAR PICTURE, FEEL CONFIDENT, AND MAKE RIGHT DECISIONS
There are times when you are sure of something that you want to do and there is nothing standing in your way. It can be a personal goal or issue you want to resolve. It can be a business idea. It can be even something you were gathering your strength to face for a few years.
Let’s look at a few scenarios of how this situation can unfold:
- You keep thinking about it, trying to proceed, and time goes by.
- You doubt you have what is required to succeed and are afraid to even start. With time you feel resentful you even had that idea!
- You live in fantasy land, waiting for results to just fall on your lap.
- You are collecting information, resources, and it takes years. You are already tired and switching to another idea. It is frustrating…
These and other similar scenarios are a conflict between your conscious and subconscious mind. You are consciously aligned with your goal, you can imagine the result, perhaps you even have everything required to proceed. However, deep in your psyche, something is telling you otherwise. It can be subconscious emotions of worthlessness, shame, fear of failure, and many others that stop your goals to become a reality.
The bad news is that such emotions create internal and external conflicts. They sit on levels inaccessible by logic and cognitive therapy. Often, they internalize and become physical diseases and pain symptoms. Conflicts are like simmering inflamed areas: there is no way to know how they will turn out when left unattended.
What happens after you successfully resolve your inner conflict?
– You realize there is nothing standing on your way, go ahead, and do what needs to be done.
– You realize it might not be what you want, or that you want to do it for wrong reasons (like pleasing somebody). You drop the idea and move on to the next one.
– You realize that something you need is missing. It can be a physical thing, a state of mind, or an internal resource. You will be able to obtain what is necessary. You will have enough determination to do what needs to be done.
You can access and process these emotions using your body intelligence and your subconscious mind. Clearing your mind and body from toxic, deep-seated emotions helps in many ways. It helps you with current and future situations in which similar emotions might show up.
And what is most important – you will see a clear picture, feel confident, and hear your own positive thoughts and even get encouragements from others.