There are times when you are sure of something that you want to do and there is nothing standing on your way. It can be a personal goal or issue you want to resolve. It can be a business idea. It can be even something you were gathering your strength to face for quite a few years.
The ideal scenario: You go ahead, do what needs to be done, and face either success or a failure.
Let’s look at a few scenarios how this situation can unfold otherwise:
- You keep thinking about it, honestly trying to proceed, and time goes by.
- You doubt you have what is required to succeed and afraid to even start. With time you feel resentful you even had that idea!
- You live in a fantasy land, waiting for results to just fall on your lap.
- You are collecting information, resources, and it takes years. You already tired and switching to another idea. It is frustrating…
These and many other similar scenarios represent a conflict between your conscious and subconscious minds. Consciously you are aligned with your goal, you can imagine the result, perhaps you even have everything required to proceed. However, on a deep level of your psyche something is telling you otherwise. It can be subconscious emotions of worthless, ashamed, fear of failure, and many others that stop your goals to become a reality.
The bad news is that such emotions create internal and external conflicts. They sit on levels unaccessible by logic and cognitive therapy. Often they internalize and become physical diseases and pain symptoms. Conflicts are like simmering inflamed areas, there is no way to know how they will turn out when left unattended.
The good news is we can access and process these emotions using body intelligence and your subconscious mind. Clearing your mind and body from toxic deep seated emotions will help you in many ways. It will help you with current conflicting situation and future situation in which similar emotion might show up.
And what is the most important – you will see a clear picture, feel confident, and hear your own positive thoughts and even encouragements from others.
What happens after you successfully resolved internal conflict?
- You realize there is nothing standing on your way, go ahead, do what needs to be done, and face either success or a failure.
- You realize it might not be what you want/you want to do it for wrong reasons (like pleasing somebody). You drop the idea and move on to the next one.
- You realize there is something missing that you need to proceed and you can gather what is necessary. You have enough determination to do what needs to be done.