The health and wellness of patients and other clients and practitioners in my clinic is our highest priority. With heightened concern about COV-19 (Coronavirus) we wanted to share with you the things we are doing to be extra vigilant at the clinic. Please know that the regular health and hygiene protocol (which is publicly shared everywhere including social media) provides the best defense against the spread of most contagious diseases.Our recommended immune system protocol.Warning: it is only a suggestion and for personal customization, you have to seek the advice of a medical professional. This is not medical advice, just information. I provide online consultations for medical advice.The immune booster combo if asymptomatic:
- Liposomal Vitamin C
- Zinc 30
- Liquid Silver of your choice. I prefer other types to colloidal. Use as directed on the label. You can spray it in your throat and nose as well.
- Lomatium – to keep lungs healthy
- Colostrum – if you are not lactose sensitive / intolerant
- D3/K2(as MK-7) – at least 5000 iu
- Propolis – use with local honey
– If you are symptomatic go to the hospital or clinic that handles infectious disease.
– If you feel healthy and want to build and support the immune system, acupuncture is great for that and you can come to my clinic or an acupuncturist of your choice – I love and support it all!
We use our online dispensary for various protocols. You can buy the supplements from any source or from us. I like this pharmacy and personally use it, but it’s up to you.
Upon creating your account(no spam it’s a HIPPA compliant) you can go check out Categories -> Anti-Viral Box. I’m constantly updating it as supplements are backordered or I learn something new that might help in this pandemic.
Important: I temporarily opened the whole access to people who read this email – just for 7 days and then we will see what happens. We are out of many supplements but keep looking. No hoarding please, I’ll be monitoring it and blocking hoarders. There is Amazon to check out too.
Doctor Maya Online Clinic is Fully Operational
For patients and clients who don’t require physical treatments such as acupuncture/cupping/
injections, I have an online clinic room for:
- Diagnostics and Evaluation of physical/emotional condition
- Medical case reviews/test reviews and nutrition planning
- Complete range of biochemical functional medicine tests and interpretation. Tests are shipped directly to your home.
- Functional testing and interpretation of your DNA
- Emotional re-patterning and detoxification
- NLP sessions
- NET sessions
- EFT sessions
- Spiritual counseling
The appointments are still requested through: https://
doctormayaclinic.com/make-an- appointment/ or call us directly at 800-590-6292
Everyday practices and procedures
At Doctor Maya Clinic, we wash our hands and use hand sanitizer between seeing each patient in addition to washing our hands frequently throughout the day. We also do the following:
- Thorough cleaning and sanitation are performed after each patient in our treatment rooms.
- As always, all the acupuncture and injection needles are disposable, and we have a good supply of these.
- All of our tools and equipment are wiped down or washed using an antibacterial and antiviral solution after each use.
- Linens are changed after each patient visit.
In response to the Coronavirus, we are increasing our cleaning procedures to include additional high-touch and traffic areas such as doors, doorknobs, and seating areas.
Also, we are encouraging our practitioners and patients not to come into the clinic if they feel any flu or cold symptoms.
Our recommendations for staying well during and after visiting public places
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds especially after you have been in a public place, or after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol. Cover all surfaces of your hands and rub them together until they feel dry.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Cover your mouth when you cough or sneeze with a tissue and then throw it away.
- Avoid close contact including shaking hands, kissing and hugging.
- If you’re not feeling well, stay home.
We are going to continue to monitor this situation closely and provide you with solutions to boost your immune system and keep your loved ones healthy.
Dr. Maya SarkisyanMarch 18, 2020