is a painless use of laser energy to generate a photochemical response in damaged or dysfunctional tissue.
- alleviate pain
- reduce inflammation
- accelerate recovery from a wide range of acute and chronic conditions.
Ten syndromes that you will be able to treat more effectively with LZR7
1. Post surgical pain
2. Chronic Pain – CRPS/RSD, Fibromyalgia, myofascial pain, etc
3. Peripheral Neuropathy
4. Oral Mucositis – post chemo or radiation
5. Wound Care – excellent with tissue regeneration
6. Addictions – fast growing laser acupressure treatment
7. Carpal tunnel syndrome – work injury, RSI
9. Micro Tears – Achilles, Epicondyle, Plantar fasciitis
10. Facial Pain/TMD – only safe/easy to use modality
Laser therapy is a drug-free, surgery-free technique to facilitate improved function and mobility. It accelerates the body’s natural healing process through photo-bio-modulation and is effective in treating chronic conditions, acute conditions, and post – surgical pain and inflammation.
In our clinic we use LZR7 Class IV Low Level Cold Laser – the most effective way to relieve pain and inflammation. We constantly observe exceptional results such as frozen shoulder relief within short 5 sessions.
In many cases it takes a few minutes to experience pain relief and a few sessions to change the pattern of painful condition and resolve chronic inflammation.
What our Cold Laser will do for you:
- Reduce and in some cases completely relieve chronic and acute pain.
- Improve the function of superficial and deep nerves.
- Decrease inflammation.
- Increase the speed of tissue healing.
- Acts like a natural nerve block
- Helps to regenerate damaged tissue.
- Improve local cell immunity and kill viruses.
- Stimulate function of the mitochondria (powerhouse/engine of the cell).
- Increase endorphin, serotonin and the production other natural opiods
- Increase cell activity, proliferation, and mitosis (cell division).
- Stimulate wound healing and production of new capillaries.
- Increase the strength of connective tissues, including collagen, cartilage and fibrin.
- Increase the production of ATP, RNA, DNA, oxygen, and calcium, the prime mediators for cell activity and healing.
- Arthritic Pain
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Knee pain and swelling
- Golf Elbow
- Tennis Elbow
- Frozen Shoulder
- Rotator Cuff Pain
- TMJ pain
- Shoulders Spasm
- and others
- Anti-inflammatory, analgesic, and stimulates healing.
- Faster than an unattended modality, takes only 1-2 minutes
- Easy to use: no messy oils, gels, pads or clean-up.
- No need to put a gown on. Put it right under the clothes or over a bandage.
(Source: Brimhall Wellness, brimhall.com)