“When a person really desires something, all the universe conspires to help that person to realize this dream.” -Paulo Coelho
Dr. Maya is a Doctor of Oriental Medicine, Certified NLP and NET Practitioner, and Licensed Acupuncturist with a private practice serving Southeast Florida – Boca Raton, Delray, and Palm Beach. She is also a Nationally Board Certified Diplomate in Acupuncture.
She is an expert in detecting and re-patterning both physical and emotional patterns of a disease – all in the same session. Most of her patients quickly experience positive changes in many areas of their lives.
Her practice is unique as for most patients it combines the most effective mind and body healing modalities such as acupuncture, NLP, NET, functional medicine, nutritional and cellular detoxification, cosmetic non-invasive procedures, food sensitivities testing, nutritional planning, and many others.
- Doctor of Oriental Medicine – by Florida Board of Acupuncture
- Master of Acupuncture, M.Ac. – by Academy for Five Element Acupuncture
- Certified NET (Neuro Emotional Technique) Practitioner – by N.E.T. Inc.
- Licensed Master Practitioner in Neuro-Linguistic Programming – by Dr. Richard Bandler and John La Valle – NLP International
- Certified Practitioner in Neuro-Linguistic Programming – by Steve Andreas, Charles Faulkner – NLP Comprehensive
- Certified Hypnotherapist, C.Ht. – by Steven A. Leeds, Rachel B. Hott – The NLP Center of New York
- Diplomate in Acupuncture, Dipl.Ac. – by NCCAOM, National Certified Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
- Master of Computer Science, M.CS – by State Engineering University of Armenia
- Acupuncture Detoxification Specialist – by The National Acupuncture Detoxification Association
- Core Transformation Specialist, Smoking Cessation Specialist
|Dr. Maya received an Advanced special training in the Dragon Gate linage Medicinal Talismans with Abbot Zhang Ming Xin and Master Wong at the Daoist Jianfu Temple at the base of Qing Cheng Shan, China.
The Unique Approach to Holistic Life Care:
Dr. Maya Sarkisyan specializes in internal holistic medicine, women’s health issues, emotional balancing, and wellness. Her patients come from different backgrounds and include business owners, corporate employees and high executives, lawyers, psychologists, doctors, mothers, caregivers, artists, students, etc. What unites them is the decision to improve and maintain their health and success using a holistic approach. The holistic approach includes effective medical care incorporating natural and organic solution for the body, mind, and spirit.
Maya has many resources in her toolbox of holistic medicine. She practices:
- Five Element Acupuncture and other types of Chinese medicine
- Genomic (DNA) Testing and Analysis
- Medical Qi Gong – an ancient Chinese non-invasive healing modality
- NET (Neuro-Emotional Technique) which is based on applied kinesiology and homeopathy
- NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming) and hypnosis. Both are effective mind-based techniques to achieve your goals and alleviate unwanted reactions and behaviors in a short period of time
- EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique ) as the way to deal with negative emotions quickly and effectively
- Anti-Aging Mei Zen Cosmetic Acupuncture
- Blood test evaluation for food sensitivities testing, heavy metal toxicity checking, and hormonal and neurotransmitters evaluation.
- Nutritional and behavioral consulting, which includes customized supplement prescription, smoking cessation, lifestyle advice, and more.
What distinguishes Dr. Maya from many other conventional and alternative health practitioners is that she creates an individualized treatment for every one of her patients, incorporating healing modalities applicable for each specific case. But what is even more unique is that during each of your visits she is present with you in the treatment room the entire time, helping you with your healing, applying super-thin acupuncture needles or essential oils, discussing issues, muscle tests and applies homeopathy, explains your blood and other chemical lab results. In her presence you feel supported, hopeful, and recognized as a whole person. She is committed to help you achieve your goals.
Maya has been a featured speaker on WBZT Health Talk Radio. She discussed Five Element Acupuncture in relation to emotional healing. In addition she presented alternative medicine solutions a few times for Palm Beach County Tinnitus Group. Maya is also known for her work in the NLP field. She works with one of the best known NLP training groups in the country. She is an active member of professional medical and hypnosis associations and non-profit organizations for alternative healthcare public education.
Photography, travel, hiking, martial arts, fitness, yoga, dancing, music, technology, science, medical mysteries, cognitive neuroscience, quantum physics.